Friday, April 4, 2014

Travel Tips: Questions To Ask Your Travel Agent When Planning Your Romantic Trip

Questions To Ask Your Travel Agent When Planning Your Romantic Trip

1. What are the best times of year to travel to my location? 

2. Are there cheaper alternatives to the choices you’re making for my trip? 

3. What travel documents do I need to carry with me? 

4. What days of the week are least expensive for travel and touring? 

5. What activities can you recommend while I’m on vacation? 

6. How/when can I reach you when on my trip in case of emergency? 

7. Is it an adult only resort? 

8. Does this destination offer the kind of excursions I’m looking for? 

9. Have you personally visited the resort you're recommending? 

10. What kind of travel insurance do you offer?


No comments:

Post a Comment